THEME
Shout Here!
Posted at Wednesday, November 06, 2013, Leave Your Sparkle[s] (0)


11.21PM - 6 NOVEMBER 2013

Assalamualaikum.. herm, only 39 minutes left to my birthday and yes, it's my birthday. Happy yet so nervous and I don't know why I feel so nervous, like someone special will coming tonight but I know the answer would be NO. As usual, the date won;t be that special to me and everyone. It's just... A DATE where the people lives happily just like yesterday, and the day before. It's okay, I'm used to it and will always try to fix the truth with myself and my daily life. I only have one wish on my birthday, I just wanna be free from sorrows. I wanna be happy like others and I don't wanna see myself crying in front of the mirror just to stop the tears from falling down my cheek. Ya Allah, bless me, bless my family and friends. They need to be happy, I wish I could be the one who can heal them. They don't deserve to be hurt. To everybody out there, I'm not hoping for your gift, present etc.. a LINE of DOA is enough for me, *Sorry ENGRISH.*

In 23 years, there's one day that make me so special to everyone. That's a day in the past 4 years, my friends were celebrated my birthday and they had given me a surprise 'little party' with a cute chocolate cake, they 'applied' the cream on my face, and yeah my face turn to a zombie. Little party yet so BIG for me. That was the only day that I could feel, I was special to them and everyone. Thanks to you bro. I appreciate, and I feel very honored. Ma, Papa, thanks for everything, thanks for loving me as ur naughty daughter, make everybody in the house laughs with my stupid jokes, I love to see you smile and thanks for all the 'gifts'.

Okay, I suddenly lose my word and don;t know what else to be wrote in here. Thanks guys, thanks for the wish, thanks for everything. Much love from me to all of ya. Take care and have a nice day. <3



A BIRTHDAY IS ONLY A DATE, BUT THAT'S THE ONLY DATE WHO SET UP YOUR HISTORY. - ASHLEY COUNTLESS 
NEWER POSTOLDER POST