THEME
Shout Here!
Posted at Tuesday, December 31, 2013, Leave Your Sparkle[s] (0)

Assalamualaikum and 안녕하세요 여러분! 

Nah.. I'm standing here again to wish you a very Happy New Year 2014! May this new year gives you a thousand chance to catch all your dreams and to realize each of them. I wanna say thanks to everybody who loves me and support me for all this time, may Allah bless you, have a good life in 2014, stay in a good health, and happy always. Never forget. also to all my haters, may Allah bless you and have a great life. Forgive me for all my mistakes that I've done to you, forgive for all my harsh words, forgive me for all my weakness, I hope we can start a new life with good relationships. I've created lots of good memories in 2013, but never forget all the bittersweets that couldn't stop running in and out of my head, all of them make me realize that time is moving and will never stop. Syukur Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah that until tonight and today, I'm still breathing and still alive with a good health and a good life. Thanks to Allah for everything that's happened in 2013. Now I just don't wanna care about all the hates, all the haters who won't stop judging me and hating me, I don't care because I know, you're also a human and still have weakness. Nobody's perfect in this world. No matter how good you are, no matter how rich you are, you're still a servant of Allah. Life is too short to be wasted. Just let bygone be bygone. Deep in my heart, yes I'm disappointed with the haters, but positively, I'm trying to forgive you and trying to not to think about you. I'm just a human, normal human, still have weakness just like you. I know you won't stop judging me but honestly, thanks to you. Now I know that I should be a better person and start a new life positively. Put all the negative aside and forgive everyone. ''It's not easy to forgive.'' Yes it's not easy to forgive, but I'm trying to. And to all my lovely twitlist / followers / following / everyone, thank you so much! I do appreciate everything that you've done. Sometimes all of you being so nice to me, I'm so touched. Thank you. 

For the last words. 
Run for your life. Catch your dreams. Never give up. Don't forget to say Alhamdulillah [for muslims]. Have a good day. May Allah bless all of you. Stay healthy. 

The past is past. Let all the memories fly away. Grab a new book. Write a new story. Wrap the past and stored them in your mind because it's hard to forget and to be erased. - Ashley. Assalamualaikum. 




NEWER POSTOLDER POST